A limited number of travel grants, which include free conference registration, are expected for
graduate students, postdocs, early career faculty,
members of under-represented groups, and researchers without federal support.
Members of Participating Organizations of the Institute for Mathematics and Its Aplpications (IMA) can use their IMA travel funds to attend. Contact your respresentative for more details.
Deadline: May 11, 2018
- Email the following to email@example.com with subject ICMS Travel Grant:
- Affiliation and its location
- Eligibility criterion (select all that apply):
- graduate student
- early career faculty
- member of under-represented groups
- researcher without federal support
- Name of advisor/mentor and their affiliation (for graduate students and postdocs only)
- A current curriculum vitae (CV)
- Budget request form listing amount of funding requested (no justification/reciepts are needed at this time)
- For graduate students and postdocs:
- Your advisor/mentor must send a brief letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject Recommendation for ICMS Travel Grant
We gratefully acknowledge the support of
Vice President for Research,
College of Science,
and Department of Applied and Computational Mathematics and Statistics
at the University of Notre Dame
and Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU).